CTTC Rider Course
Basic RiderCourse (BRC)
This Course consists of 2 days and a 3 hour eCourse
- Pre-requisite-Computer eCourse* (this is a online course that will cover some of the book work before the class starts). Must print out certificate once course is complete and bring to class.
- Five (5) hours classroom instruction
- Ten (10) hours on-motorcycle instruction
- 2-day course sessions are on the weekends, Saturday & Sunday from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. both days
*Computer eCourse is included in the cost of the BRC and a link with instructions will be sent after enrollment.
*Youth Students must have their 8th grade proficiency test completted to show at the DMV to receive their MSF licence.
The best place for a new rider to start once they've made the decision to ride. Successful completion of this course and its knowledge and skill tests, will serve as a license test waiver program in Oklahoma, both riding and written. Motorcycles are provided for your use during the course. Also, a course completion certificate may provide a rider an insurance discount.
* We are here to teach you how to ride Safely and to help get you your endorsement.
Basic RiderCourse 2 - License Waiver (BRC2-LW) [formerly ERC Suite]
For riders who already have basic skills. It is similar to the BRC except the speeds are higher and riders should be riding their own motorcycle. It is an excellent refresher course for practicing and renewing basic riding skills. There is an informal classroom component that discusses safety concepts based on past riding experiences and current knowledge...
Must have all riding gear at every session, long sleeve shirt or jacket, long pants, over the ankle foot wear, full fingered gloves, eye protection (sunglasses or prescription are OK), DOT helmet.
Click to download registration form: CTTC MSF Registration Contract.pdf
"Due to limited space and the popularity of these classes pre-enrollment and pre-payment are required. Contact us to pre-enroll. Student cancellations are subject to loss of enrollment fees."