Skip to main content

Financial Aid

Financial Aid


Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)/Pell Grant

The Federal Pell Grant program is a Title IV federally funded program which provides funds for educational expenses to eligible undergraduate adult students enrolled in financial aid approved, post-secondary education career programs. Pell Grant awards are dependent on the following:

  • Student’s expected family contribution (EFC) as determined by the U.S. Department of Education using a standard formula to evaluate financial information (including income, assets, and family size)
  • School’s cost of attendance
  • Student’s enrollment status (full-time or part-time)
  • Student’s actual number of clock hours attended by the student.

All adult and graduating high school students are encouraged to complete the FAFSA by applying online at Chisholm Trail Technology Center’s school code is 030511.

*CTTC does not participate in any student loan programs.

Federal Student Aid ID (FSA ID)

Seven Easy Steps to the FAFSA

IRS Data Retrieval Tutorial

12 Common FAFSA Mistakes 

2020-2021 FAFSA Application

If you plan to attend college from July 1, 2020-June 20, 2021 you'll be able to submit an application beginning October 1, 2019.


Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant (OTAG)

The Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant is administered by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education (OSRHE). Students may apply for OTAG by completing the FAFSA at The student must also meet all the general eligibility requirements listed for the Federal Pell Grant Program, be an Oklahoma resident, attend an approved Oklahoma school, and demonstrate financial needs as determined by the OSRHE. Start applying for FAFSA as early as October 1st. Awards will be made until funds are depleted.

Oklahoma’s Promise (OHLAP)

This scholarship is administered by the Oklahoma State Regents of Higher Education (OSRHE). Students apply at their high school while enrolled in the 8th, 9th, or 10th grade. Student eligibility is determined by the OSRHE and is dependent upon enrollment in an approved CTTC program. Contact the Financial Aid Office to ensure that proper procedures are taken to receive this scholarship.

More information is also available at


Department of Rehabilitative Services

Vocational Rehabilitation assists individuals who have barriers to employment. Services include testing, psychological evaluation, medical examination, and counseling services. In some cases DRS pays tuition, fees, books, and supply costs. Eligibility, application, and funding are determined by the Oklahoma Department of Human Services. Contact a local Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor at (580) 233-0244 for more information.

Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)

WIOA is a federal program providing financial aid, employment information, job search support, training, and educational programs to applicants who meet economic, employment, and geographical guidelines as determined by WIOA staff. For more information or to apply, contact the local Workforce Oklahoma office at 900 W. Cherokee, Enid, OK, (580) 234-6043.

Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA)

BIA provides assistance to qualifying individuals on tribal rolls. Each tribe handles assistance through their tribal area offices. Grants may be available for tuition, supplies, and living expenses. Contact the Tribal Agency Educational Office for application information.

A Tribal Leaders Directory is available by clicking here