High School Students
- In-District high school students pay no tuition for full-time career programs. Some programs may have kit cost, uniform requirements, certification testing fees, etc. Please visit with the Administration Office for more information.
- In-District adults pay $2.00 per credit hour.
- Out-of-District adults pay $4.00 per credit hour.
- Additional program costs include books, supplies, uniforms, background checks, etc.
- Click here to view program costs.
- What is In-District? High school, home-schooled, and adult students must have established legal/permanent residence in Dover, Loyal, Omega, Kingfisher and/or Watonga to be considered In-District. Another option is providing documentation from the County Assessor proving you pay taxes to Chisholm Trail Technology Center.